nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] another use for free_shortcutage()

From: Steven Kneizys
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] another use for free_shortcutage()
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:41:23 -0800 (PST)

That seems to work :)

I changed the declaration of free_shortcutage from void to int to be
consistent with the free_filestruct, and put a mention of it in proto.h
just below the one for free_filestruct.

It compiled under the native cc compiler on the Alpha here at work
running Digital Unix 4.0d (having trouble making private libraries and
such for my gnu stuff.)  With the multibuffer switched instead of
copied it seems to be okay too (but I may put in paranoia stuff in the
cleanup routine "thanks_for_the_memories" in case open_files->file ==
fileage to prevent double frees.)

take care,

Steve...