nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nano won't make

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nano won't make
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:22:02 -0500

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 08:46:04AM +1100, Ken Tyler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Before I update autoconf, are we sticking with the new version or are we
> likley to revert (again ;) ?

Hmm.  Come to think of it, make distcheck doesn't seem to want to run,
it's complaining about not having m4/Makefile.in, which exists.  We also
seem to have an interesting situation where configure.ac complains about
configure.in, and yet if you remove configure.in the program doesn't
compile :-) The problem is probably linked to automake, which itself is
b0rked beyond repair.  Any alternative auto-configuration systems out
there people wanna switch to? ;-)

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001