nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nano won't make

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nano won't make
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 17:48:44 -0500

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 11:04:12PM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Err, yeah. That should be ok. Chris is using 1.4 and it's ok for him...
> Is it the real 1.4 version, or 1.4-pl4 or pl5?
>
> > What are the versions of your auto* files as used in autogen.sh ?
>
> aclocal (GNU automake) 1.5
> autoheader & autoconf: 2.52
> automake 1.5
>
> Chris, you don't have any problem with automake 1.4, right?

Except that make distcheck wont complete, no ;-)
The main problems I had I think was the config.guess, missing,
install-sh, etc files, because I didn't want them to be symlinks; I
eventually gave up on it since I was seesawing what version of automake
I was using and it was easier to leave them as symlinks.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001