nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] -K/-m

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] -K/-m
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:56:25 -0400

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 09:08:03PM -0400, Rocco Corsi wrote:

> As far as I know this was not looked into, at least not by me.
>
> The comment does say OpenBSD (was this a problem on other BSD systems?),
> but I don't have a copy of that OS.  If someone is interested in testing
> it on OpenBSD, I can try to put the code back to way it should be.
> Maybe Chris has a better idea on this.
>
> Rocco

I deleted the reference to botcopy and recompiled on my OpenBSD box, and
several marked cuts later no segfaults :) I'd rather not put this in for
1.0.9 (which should have been out already, I know) Just In Case (TM).
I'm trying to get a new provider set up, so we can have a real FTP site,
etc. Perhaps tomorrow 1.0.9 can be released.  I'll put it in 1.1
momentarily.  I'll even look at your latest patch DLR, since I've been
procrastinating about that ;)

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001