nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Current position

From: Alexander Kryukov
Subject: [Nano-devel] Current position
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:13:13 +0400 (MSD)

I like pico very much, but I like nano more like light editor for short
files. Nevertheless, both of them have the serious inconvenience. They do
not display the current position of cursor (line and position in the line)
that is extremely useful for programming. Why do you not include this
feature? Well there is special command (Ctrl+c) but it is so inconvenient.

           Best wishes,                Alexander

Alexander Kryukov         Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics
                          Moscow State University
Off. +7 095 939 2875      119992, Moscow
Fax  +7 095 939 0397      RUSSIA