nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Bugs in global.c:toggle_init and nano.c:do_enter

From: Rocco Corsi
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Bugs in global.c:toggle_init and nano.c:do_enter
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:37:44 -0400

David Benbennick wrote:

The attached patch fixes these bugs.  It also changes the code so that
NANO_SMALL becomes independent of the DISABLE switches: BROWSER,
TABCOMP, JUSTIFY, SPELLER, HELP, MOUSE, and OPERATINGDIR.

Hmmm. The original reason this was done was because I had compiled Nano with many different switch combinations and found that I could get the binary smaller (over plain NANO_SMALL) with certain switch combinations. We then decided that when NANO_SMALL was selected we wanted the smallest binary, so all binary size reducing switches would automatically be selected.

What are your thoughts on this?

Do we need some new switches?  NANO_SMALLISH  or  NANO_VERY_SMALL.  :)

Rocco