nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] patch

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] patch
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:22:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Lawrence Ramsey <address@hidden> wrote:
>On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:38:30, +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
>>On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 12:46:12PM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
>>> * the removal of "File already loaded" from all the .po
>>> files that still have it; apparently update.pl doesn't
>>> remove unused strings (serves me right for thinking it did
>>> before actually trying it to see if it actually did)
>>
>>It does remove them. Strings are never removed entirely, they are just
>>discarded, so the translator decides if he wants to remove them or leave
>>them as comments.
>>
>>#~ are discarded messages.
>
>Okay; thanks for informing me.  I'll remove that section
>from the patch as soon as I can.

And here's the patch with them removed.  I've added the
unsigned char fix to this, too (i. e. input in read_file()
is now explicitly a signed char).

Also, I've ported David Benbennick's dbpieces3.patch to the
current codebase (no, I haven't yet gotten to testing it,
and sorry I didn't get to sending it earlier); it's
attached as well.

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like address@hidden from
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag