nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nanocaeuid2.patch

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nanocaeuid2.patch
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu 25 Apr 2002 11:01:16 -0400, David Benbennick <address@hidden> wrote:

>On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:34:49PM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
>> The attached patch is the current nanocaeuidetc.patch
>
>I notice you took out the free(fileptr) from nano.c:delete_open_node().
>
>Was that intentional?

No.  During my preliminary testing of one step of the
filebot transition, I was trying to free filebot; it turned
out that I didn't need to, and I accidentally removed
free(fileptr) along with free(filebot).  For convenience,
here's the same patch with that erroneous chunk removed.
Thanks for spotting that; I don't know what is with me
this week ...

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like address@hidden from
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag