nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nano & console

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nano & console
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:04:26 -0400

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 01:31:59PM +0300,  Petrov M.I. wrote:
> Hi All!
> I want use the nano editor only console, whitout graphic feature.
> Is it possible?

Hi Petrov,

        If you're asking if nano works in a regular unix console instead
of under X window, yes nano is specifically designed for that.  There
really is no graphical version of nano, although it can be configured to
cooperate with the mouse under X; that's about it though.  I hope this
helps.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001