nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Backup making (filename~)

From: Carl Drinkwater
Subject: [Nano-devel] Backup making (filename~)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:02:38 +0100

Hi all (again!),

I thought I'd have a stab at adding backup capabilities, but being new to the project, just wanted to check in with a few questions first ...

Has anyone started/volunteered/wanting to doing this?

Do you have any preference for it's implementation? I am thinking of making it an option which works similarly to the Mac/DOS format options - That is, have a toggle key binding in the writefile_list shortcut menu, as well as a command line option. The key I was planning on using was M-u.

Comments anyone? This is the first open source project that I have contributed too, so I'm not really familiar on how the project management side of things work!

Regards,
Carl.

-----
TopTheTable.com - Football Management For The Masses
Sign up for free at www.topthetable.com and compete against
managers from all over the world!