nano-devel

[Nano-devel] patch update: 1 last bug fix

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] patch update: 1 last bug fix
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

I thought the patch update from before would the the last
one, but there is one last fix needed.  When searching for
text, if the text is not found, the former x-coordinate line
will be set relative to the beginning of the line instead of
where it should be (i. e. placewewant); as soon as the
cursor moves, the position is fixed.  I thought this was a
bug in the new cursor placement code, but it's a bug in the
search code (it should be calling update_line() at
placewewant after it doesn't find a match).  This seems like
a minor bug, but since it first appeared to be a major bug,
I've fixed it in this patch, just to remove one possibility
of confusion over whether the new cursor placement code is
working properly so far.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag