nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] tabs to spaces patch

From: Carl Drinkwater
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] tabs to spaces patch
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 01:17:51 +0100

Hi all,

Firstly, I must thank David for this patch, it's something I've kinda been
meaning to do for a while now, and it works a treat!

However, to get it to patch against 1.1.9-cvs (The latest CVS version), I've
had to make a couple of changes :

- Most important, -S is already in use for smooth scrolling, so for the
attached patch, I've give it -Z.
- Other than that, there were a few changes in nano.c and one in proto.h
that had to be made to get it to patch successfully.

I've not changed anything except the minimum to get it to compile.  However,
the amended patch is attached, I've tested it briefly and it works great!

Regards,
Carl.

--
TopTheTable.com - Online Multiplayer Football Management
Sign up for free at www.topthetable.com and play against