nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Before I start, I figured I should check

From: Derek J. Nolan
Subject: [Nano-devel] Before I start, I figured I should check
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:52:40 -0400

So I just discovered nano last week, and just wanted to make sure
something hadn't been done before I start, and I couldn't really
find it anywhere, but it can't hurt to doublecheck here.  So I
want to cross-compile nano for a platform with no ncurses libraries.
I want to add a configure option to compile nano with static support
for xterm, vt100 and ansi.  Has anyone already done this, or is
someone working on this currently.  Like I said, I just started looking
at the nano source, so it may be some time before I can actually
implement this.  Thanks...

                                Derek