nano-devel

[Nano-devel] patch tweaks, part 2

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] patch tweaks, part 2
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:11:19 -0700 (PDT)

During some last-minute testing of the patch, with -u and
M-U changed to -B and M-B, a few bugs I'd missed cropped up;
they're fixed now.

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanobackupetc-patch.txt

* do_toggles() and search_init() contained code that relied
on the search toggles being in the global shortcut list, so
when they were removed from the list, the search toggles
(and the new backup file toggle, M-B) didn't work

* added the missing piece of DB's M-P fix: removal of a now
unneeded free_toggles() call

* fixed a few minor backup issues: don't backup temporary
files or files we're appending/prepending to, and when
creating a new file, be sure to update originalfilestat
(otherwise, creating a new file, saving it, turning backup
on, and resaving it will not create a backup file)

In light of these, I'll do a bit more testing before the
commit.  Sorry if there ends up being a delay; it won't be
long.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag