nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] patch tweaks, part 2

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] patch tweaks, part 2
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:45:33 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Lawrence Ramsey <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

>* fixed a few minor backup issues: don't backup temporary
>files or files we're appending/prepending to, and when
>creating a new file, be sure to update originalfilestat
>(otherwise, creating a new file, saving it, turning backup
>on, and resaving it will not create a backup file)

Check one part of that: I believe I've now fixed it so that
backups work when appending, prepending, and writing
selections (in those cases, the test to see whether the file
has been modified since nano last opened it is not needed
and hence not used).

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag