nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Quoted justify

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Quoted justify
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

David Benbennick wrote:
>I've updated my quoted-justify patch for the new version of Nano.  It is
>at
>       http://www.math.cornell.edu/~dbenbenn/nano/

I'm testing it now.  It's working well so far, except for
one severe problem I've found so far: the bug in which
marked cutting on *BSDs destroys the last line of the cut
text is now cropping up on my Slackware 8.1 box.  The
version of your patch I'm testing, which has a few
miscellaneous fixes of my own thrown in (e. g. your removal
of one of the kludges to clear the screen if there was a
list of filename matches on it inspired me to properly fix
the root of the problem in statusq()), is at:

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanodbbehemoth-patch.txt

I've tried documenting all your changes in the Changelog,
but I don't think I have them all quite yet.  Even so, most
of them are in there.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Quoted justify Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 05:59:19 -0400 User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
I've updated my quoted-justify patch for the new version of Nano.  It is
at
        http://www.math.cornell.edu/~dbenbenn/nano/

--- End Message ---