nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Quoted justify

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Quoted justify
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:02:09 -0700 (PDT)

David Benbennick <address@hidden> wrote:

>I found and fixed a bug I created in cut.c:cut_marked_segment().
>The new
>version is at
>       http://www.math.cornell.edu/~dbenbenn/nano/quote19.diff

Thank you.

>Perhaps it helps with this BSD marked-cutting problem.  Do you have a
>specific example that consistently behaves wrong?  I don't have BSD or
>Slackware, but I could try it on RedHat and some Solaris versions.

While I was trying to document your changes in the
changelog, I was cutting (marked text) from your list of
changes on your main webpage, pasting them into the
changelog, and editing them to fit the changelog format;
that's when I noticed it happening.  I'll try out your fixed
version.

I can try it on a RedHat 7.2 box in addition to my Slackware
box.  I don't have access to a *BSD box, though.  (Assuming
I eventually get the ok to commit this, maybe I'll have to
hold off until someone with *BSD can verify that it works.)

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag