nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: yet another patch update

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: yet another patch update
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:35:38 -0700

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 10:16:47AM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> It's in nanodbbehemoth.patch.  I've also put a few other
> things in it lately:

Hi again.

        After talking with Jordi yesterday, I'm going to try to devote
enough time to get 1.1.10 released next week, I should have the time to
do it.  Maybe as early as Tuesday, no promises though.  Anyway, if you
have something pending that's not a simple bugfix and its not in David's
monster patch, PLEASE consider postponing it :-).  The code seems to be
stable-ish from what Ive been rerading of the list recently, so once I
familiarize myself with the most recent changes I will either give David
the commit go ahead or just commit it myself.  I will try to put up a
test tarball Monday since so much has changed, so I will try to have the
patch committed by then.  Thank you for your patience and have a great
weekend folks.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001