nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Search toggle remapping

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] Search toggle remapping
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:05:59 -0700

Since I think this is a (recent anyway) record for most list posts in a
day for me, why don't I keep it going.  What do y'all think about
renaming the toggles for searching (Regexp M-R instead of M-E, Case
Sensitive M-C instead of M-A), now that we don't allow these toggles
outside of the search prompt?  Anyone have a strong opinion one way or
the other?  Just something that popped into my head.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001