nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Bug report - Ctrl-C

From: Gareth Pearce
Subject: [Nano-devel] Bug report - Ctrl-C
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 23:26:51 +1000

Hi,
I ended up releasing 1.1.10 to cygwin like I hinted I might...
I gave it a quick test before I sent it out and it seemed okay, and I havent
recieved any bug reports...

But just yesterday while installing nano on a OSF/1 alpha box, I remembered
that I had been having Ctrl-C problems.
I had in past passed it off as just 'another osf thingy' since it didnt
bother me much.  But it reminded me I should check the cygwin version more
carefully.

and lo! Ctrl-C doesnt work on cygwin either...

(was going to try verify this on a redhat box but yay - they dont have new
versions of autoconf/automake installed - and double yay! - nano-editor.org
is toasted.)

Gareth - ponders how long ctrl-c has been broken...