nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] more patch updates

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] more patch updates
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:58:04 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Lawrence Ramsey <address@hidden> wrote:
>I've added a few last minor fixes to nanobits3.patch.  An
>unneeded space was removed from the justification code, and
>open_[prev|next]file_void() now returns the value of
>open_[prev|next]file() instead of erroneously calling it and
>then returning 0.
>
>http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanobits3-patch.txt

Addendum: I've made one more minor cosmetic fix to
utils.c:num_of_digits() ("n = -n" instead of "n = 0 - n"; it
does the same thing).  This change doesn't affect
nanopara.patch.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag