nano-devel

[Nano-devel] another input_tab() bug, etc.

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] another input_tab() bug, etc.
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

The bug in input_tab() in the code formerly marked FIXME
also occurs with tab completion of filenames, not just
user names (if started in the middle of the file, they are
tacked onto the end of the string).  I've fixed it so that
the rest of the string is cleared, as my previous fix did.
Since it's a very small fix, I've merged it into
nanoproto.patch, and updated nanoquote31a.patch and
nanopara2.patch accordingly.

In related news, I've gone through all the --enable and
--disable options now with the nanoproto.patch revisions
(separately; I haven't tried every possible combination of
the two yet; I'll do that soon), and everything seems to
be working so far.

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanoproto-patch.txt
http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanoquote31a-patch.txt
http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanopara2-patch.txt