nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] quote35.diff split

From: David Benbennick
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] quote35.diff split
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:30:52 -0400

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 01:52:35PM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> I've split DB's quote35.diff into two main parts (and added
> Changelog entries for both), the first containing the minor
> fixes and the second containing the color/display routines
> rewrite.

I found a bug in the color code.  The attached patch applies to your quote35b
patch.  To exercise the bug, you should have something like
        color blue start="/\*" end="\*/"
in your nanorc file.  Open the other attachment as a name that matches the
syntax type.  Go to the end of the first line (terminal should be too narrow to
show it all), and it is colored blue.