nano-devel

[Nano-devel] wrapping behavior since 1.0.9

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] wrapping behavior since 1.0.9
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:51:03 -0700

Hello all,

        I'm about to display how out of touch with nano's development
I've become: edit nano.c with a version since 1.1.10, move to the word
"software" on line 6, and hit space until you get to the next line.  The
word free and all the spaces will be dragged down to the next line.
1.0.9 and previous I believe acted the way pico did.  I don't have
direct access to the CVS tree right now, and I remember this being
discussed recently but I can't find the email, so I'm going to pretend
to be an ignorant user and send an annoying email to the list about it
:)  Apologies for my complete loss of memory.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001