nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] regarding color syntax

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] regarding color syntax
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:30:33 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Allegretta <address@hidden> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>       I've been meaning to write this for some time.  I don't think we
>can have a 1.2 release until we can do one more thing in the syntax
>highlighting arena, and that is color the following string properly:
>
>"This strings contains two \"quote characters\" in it".
>
>Do we have any regex wizards in the house?  Currently the two words in
>the escaped quotes are not colorized...

With quote36b.patch applied, this problem doesn't occur,
at least not when using the c-file syntax in nanorc.sample
(which is all I've tested so far, since I'm no regex
wizard).

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag