nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] regarding color syntax

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] regarding color syntax
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:09:24 -0700 (PDT)

David Benbennick:
>Here's a tiny patch that fixes the problem.  (It applies >after quote36b.)

I've just merged iat into quote36b.  It does work for
that example, but there are problems with two other
examples.  Start with a file containing the
following string (and use the c-file syntax when opening
it):

\"quote\" "test"

The yellow area of the text will be:

"quote\" "

when it should be:

"test"

For the second case, start with the following two lines:

"this is a \
test"

Nothing will be colored, since the regex for quoted
strings isn't multi-line (and I haven't been able to
successfully make it multi-line; 'start=""" end="""'
colors a lot more than it should, for some reason).

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag