nano-devel

[Nano-devel] address@hidden: syntax]

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] address@hidden: syntax]
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 19:53:40 -0700

Flowery wording, but important nonetheless.

----- Forwarded message from MajeS <address@hidden> -----

Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 19:27:34 +0200
From: MajeS <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: syntax
Hi, I've got a problem. I'm working on a php syntax highlighting for nano and i
found a bug. I'm not able to finish my work :/

example:
--

color red "echo" "include" "and other php functions" <-- if here are a lot of
strings to be colorized (i have more than 1000 php functions) i have

What the fuck? :)

--
Regards,
MajeS

----- End forwarded message -----

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001