nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Bug in ^W

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Bug in ^W
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:46:13 -0700 (PDT)

Jordi Mallach:

<snip>

>Normally when Chris gets to have a look at them, or David gets an ok
>from him to commit. Chris, mind if I commit the most straight-forward
fixes to CVS? The translations in 1.1.11 are really fucked up, it'd be
>nice to shape .12 soon (blah, blah, I'm getting boring, always talking
>about releasing :)

I've just been busy for a lot of this week; otherwise I
would have gotten to this earlier.  Sorry about the delay.

Which of the fixes are the most straightforward?  I've
tested and merged three of the small fixes (the fix for
the infinite loop with some 0-length regexes, the memory
corruption fix in do_browser(), and the fix for
misinterpreted control characters after a failed search)
into the following patch:

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanomiscbugs-patch.txt

Are those it, or does DB's justification fix (which I've
also tested more and which I believe works well) fall in
that category too, in which case the sentence-ending
punctuation and 'bracketing' characters probably do need
to be translated, as he said when he posted it?

In other news, I've added one more typo fix to
nanodocs.patch and reworked a comment in nanopara.patch.

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag