nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Bug in ^W

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Bug in ^W
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:22:27 -0700

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:03:53AM +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 05:22:16PM -0400, Robert D. Goulding wrote:
> > I'll try it and see if the problem goes away.  BTW, when do all the
> > patches I see mentioned on the list get submitted to CVS?  Hardly anything
> > has been added since 1.1.11 was released.
>
> Normally when Chris gets to have a look at them, or David gets an ok
> from him to commit. Chris, mind if I commit the most straight-forward
> fixes to CVS? The translations in 1.1.11 are really fucked up, it'd be
> nice to shape .12 soon (blah, blah, I'm getting boring, always talking
> about releasing :)

Actually I was thinking the exact same thing, get in the big bug fixs
(Like DB's that I haven't even committed yet, bad me), and make it .12.
There is the issue that Ken (I think) brought up, about being able to
toggle color on and/or off completely, and this is a really really good
idea, but doesn't fit with the feature freeze...Maybe if it can be done
in less than a hundred lines it can go in.   Meditate on this, I will.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001