nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] documentation updates patch

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] documentation updates patch
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:03:34 +0200

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 06:46:35AM -0700, Chris Allegretta wrote:
> Ugh.  I was just asking myself why this was needed.  Bad me, of course
> we can't solve this problem with a .nanorc entry because the binary
> needs to be tiny, so --enable-nanorc wont be used.

Actually no, nano-tiny is used before the first reboot. After that, the
full nano is in the system. Gentoo people are also using it in their
package, so I guess it won't do any harm to have it in.

> I will commit that
> to CVS as soon as I can, which may not be until Monday unfortunately,
> or you or DLR can commit it if you have free time before that.  Hey at
> least I got the release done :P

Hehe, don't worry. I actually feel quite bad for this. The morale is:
"if you bitch, whine, harass about releasing new versions, at least
check that the stuff you want in the release will be in the release" :)

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/