nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] address@hidden: Nano 1.12 space squashing]

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] address@hidden: Nano 1.12 space squashing]
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

After a little more thought, the regexp idea seems like
overkill for this case.  Anyway, I've taken a step toward
fixing it.  I've tweaked justify_format() to separate out
the last bits of hardcoded punctuation characters; the
punctuation and bracket characters are now untranslated
and defined at the beginning of the function.  Eventually
there should be a way to set them on the command line or
in the rcfile, but I have yet to think of a way to do it
that doesn't involve adding two new command line
options/rcfile entries.

The tweaks are in nanomiscbugs2.patch, along with a fix
for the bit-numbering problem in nano.h (which I believe
is a bug since simultaneously disabling the reading of the
rcfile and turning on color syntax highlighting are
contradictory) and a port of DB's getopt() cleanup (don't
check for h or ?, just let them fall through to default:,
which will call usage() and exit, which is what we want to
do in those cases anyway).

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag