nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: [Help-nano] Color on WinNT

From: Gareth Pearce
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: [Help-nano] Color on WinNT
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:26:23 +1100

hmmm yeap - reading ...

however - since hes compiling his own - its just whatever the default in
configure script is (unless he specified a prefix - or sysconfdir)

probably c:\cygwin\usr\local\etc (wherever /usr/local/etc is mounted too -
personally i use a non recommended install so its c:\usr\local\etc)

the distributed cygwin nano 1.1.10 uses /etc

probably will put out a 1.1.12 next week unless something better comes along
:P

Gareth - ponders how anyone could find the help bar unreadable - its the
same nice light grey as the text. - ahh I see I changed the default colours
in my console properties (win2k). ;)