nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] missing search history patch

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] missing search history patch
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 09:50:23 +1100

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002, Jordi Mallach wrote:

> It looks like Ken's search history patch was never posted to the list,
> and neither Chris or me can't find it. What I did find is a patch from
> DB to fix such patch, which isn't too useful without the actual patch
> :)

> So, Ken and David, what was the status of this patch, and can anyone
> post the final version?

Hello,

Status is that it's pretty stable, I've been running for at least a month.

One thing, I couldn't work out how to get the behaviour Chris wanted
in Pico mode without re-writing statusq and all its callers.  What I've
done is pretty close but not quite.

The patch to fix the patch that was never posted was fixing ideological
problems with my approach to managing the history lists and their headers
which I didn't thing was required.

Not in sync with CVS at the monent, so I have to do a a bit of work on it
but I'll post the patch here in a day or so.

Ken.