nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Syntax examples

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Syntax examples
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:21:19 -0800

> If you're looking for syntax examples, you're welcome to use mine, for
> what they're worth.  Here are my patterns for GNU troff and nanorc (!):
>
> Robert

Hi Robert,

        Thank you for you sample entries!  I have committed them to the
current CVS tree (with one minor change) and credited you in the
ChangeLog.  The entries will appear in the next version of nano.  Your
contribution is very much appreciated.  Have a good weekend.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001