nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Search history committed

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] Search history committed
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:52:06 -0800

Hello all,

        Okay, the search history has been committed to CVS.  Ken, I
don't know if you're around at the moment but could you take a look at
it and see if I missed anything?  I have an ever-shrinking window of
when I'm actually going to be able to release this beast :)

All feedback welcome.  Yes, I gave it a command line flag, I dont like
the rcfile only option, I'm too fickle to not have a flag for it.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001