nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: Compiling with NANO_SMALL

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: Compiling with NANO_SMALL
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:18:25 -0800 (PST)

>On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 04:00:24PM -0800, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
>> Odd.  I just tried compiling the latest CVS with --enable-tiny (with and
>> without --disable-nls) and it went fine.  Are you using other options
>> with --enable-tiny when compilation fails?

>I'm just defining NANO_SMALL, not using --enable-tiny.

Oh, okay; for a moment I forgot that you write your own config.h file
instead of using configure.  I'm getting the error now, and your patch
fixes it all right.

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag