nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] yet another patch

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] yet another patch
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:25:22 +1100

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:

> Second, in one case the last item in the history would be in the history
> twice at the bottom. To reproduce this:

> 1. Make sure there is at least one word in the search history.

Hi there,

I thought I fixed this one, possibly it was re-introduced when the search
prompt was picoized, there's much bashing of backupstring in there.

My non-standard Nano (with history save/load and non standard Search
prompt) does not show the described behavior but I'm not upto date with
the most recent commits.

Any news on the voting for history save/load ?

Ken.