nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] CVS question.

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] CVS question.
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:21:28 +0100

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 09:32:27PM +1100, Ken Tyler wrote:
> But it won't be a ten (or more) year old Amiga with a 200 Mhz 604e will it
> ?

Err, no :)
I guess this explains your reason to switch ;)

> I tired of patching kernels and having bugs in X and of course having
> two different SCSI cards that displayed the same problem, a problem that I
> worked on many times and never fixed.  I intend to restore the Amiga to
> Workbench, someone (who owns Commodore now ?) is releasing a new OS
> version early this year.

Re: the signedness problem you had, I see in #gnome every now and then

<someone> damn, gnome-session just crashes randomly
<else> what architecture?
<someone> powerpc
<else> uh oh
<another> heh heh
<yetanother> heheheheh, ppc, hehehe

But I still want to go PPC for my next box. :)

> > > connection method (ext): Invalid argument
>    :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/nano
>
> this allowed on my old system to do
>
>    cvs diff -D now xx
>    cvs update -D now xx
>
> without any -d:pserver:an.... option

Hmm. It's obviously ok. Does it still happen? Maybe it was a temporary
problem. If not, I advise you post an incident at savannah to see what
they can tell you.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/