nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] do_mouse bugs.

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] do_mouse bugs.
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:39:12 -0800

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 02:31:42PM -0500, David Benbennick wrote:
> With mouse support enabled, make a long line (wider than the terminal), go
> to the end, and click near the end with the mouse.  The cursor moves to
> near the beginning of the line.  (This bug exists in Pico too.)
>
> Also, if there are wide characters (tabs or control characters), the mark
> setting feature doesn't work right.
>
> Finally, placewewant isn't set correctly in do_mouse().

Thank you for this patch.  I'm curious how long it took you to make this
fix, once you noticed the problem.  I've known about this bug for quite
some time but was unable to think of a fix for it, poor or otherwise.
Credited and committed.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001