nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] goto directory function in the browser

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] goto directory function in the browser
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:59:47 -0800

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 05:36:32PM -0500, David Benbennick wrote:
> Open Nano with the operating directory set.  Go to the the file browser,
> then the "Goto Directory" prompt.  Type a file outside the operating dir,
> then ^Cancel.  Nano complains incorrectly.
>
> Also, ~ expansion now works at the goto dir prompt.
>
> This patch assumes dobrowse.patch from yesterday.

Again David thank you, I knew I had missed at least one patch, both this
and its "parent" patch are credited and committted.

I'm curious, are you finding out these bugs through stress testing or
are you ripping them out of a larger patch?  I was going to release pre2
tonight but will wait if you have more bugfixes you'd like to be put in
this release.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001