nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] minor bits

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] minor bits
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:08:41 -0800

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 07:20:14PM -0800, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> Sorry if I've been a bit quiet lately; I've just been busy (again).

Thats no problem, Im in Boston all this week for training so I may not
even be able to look at, let alone apply any patches to CVS.  If
something huge comes up I can try and get into my development box from
here though.

P.S.  Has anyone tried compiling 1.2.0 under OS X 10.2 yet?

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001