nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Syntax Files

From: Simon Arlott
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Syntax Files
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:16:40 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Nathan Heagy wrote:
> There should be an official repository of syntax files. I'm sure that
> we're all redoing each others work. It would also ensure that we've got
> the fastest possible implementation.

I tried to copy the java syntax parser that's available for emacs, but failed -
I don't think nano's colour parser is capable, it's just not possible to do
everything using regular expressions (but I'm not am expert on them so maybe
it is possible).

--
Simon Arlott
<address@hidden>

"So a `Trusted Computer' is one that can break my security?
 Now you've got it."
http://www.againsttcpa.com/tcpa-faq-en.html