nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nano: more minor fixes

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nano: more minor fixes
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 20:11:53 -0800

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 07:21:46AM -0800, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> --- David Lawrence Ramsey <address@hidden> wrote:
> >I've been insanely busy lately, but I've been able to do a bit of work
> >on nano.  I've been testing it for a few days and it appears to be
> >working well so far.
>
> Check that: last night I noticed that KEEP_CUTBUFFER was only set in two
> places, both in a block of code that wasn't included in tiny mode.  It's
> fixed now; KEEP_CUTBUFFER is only set in one place, just before that
> block.  I'll keep testing it just in case.
>
> >http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nano120bits-patch.txt

Well, I'd like to play around with this, but the CVS tree seems ot be
broken?  I try to update/check out a new tree/breakdance and get the
following message:

# Part of the Savannah Project: # Part of the Savannah Project: No such file or
directory
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

riiiiiiight...............

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001