nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Possible bug in nano 1.2.0

From: adfgvx
Subject: [Nano-devel] Possible bug in nano 1.2.0
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 19:04:57 -0800 (PST)

Occasionally nano will remain active after it has been
closed (with Ctrl-X) and consume a large amount of my
CPU. It is not defunct, as shown below by the ps
entry:

root 17464 84.7 0.2 1832 556 ? R Apr01 3832:40 nano
xek

I can kill it without any problems, but it is still
annoying. I am not sure if this is a bug in nano
itself, or a misconfiguration on my part.

OS:
 Linux 2.4.20-xfs i686 unknown

GCC version:
 3.2.2

glibc version:
 2.3.1

nano version:
 1.2.0 compiled with the --disable-browser option