nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] 1.2.1?

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] 1.2.1?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:18:42 -0700

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 05:51:50PM +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Hey guys. It appears I need to do a new nano upload for Debian, and as
> CVS fixes a pair of open bugs, I wonder if we can get 1.2.1 out of the
> door. I think CVS just needs DLR's 1.2.0 patch, right?

Yes, apologies for being asleep at the wheel, sometimes a gentle nudge
is needed.  I committed the bits patch, seems to work nicely, and will
test it this week and release this weekend if all goes well.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001