nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Updates

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Updates
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:38:20 -0700 (PDT)

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanoregexec2-patch.txt

Changes since last time:

* fixed problem with search history; a string added at the end of the
search history without pressing Enter at the end will now be properly
preserved after adding said string, scrolling down once, and then
scrolling up once, instead of being wiped out

I'm still testing it, but it appears to be working well so far.  In the
process of fixing it, I expanded the role of ret2cb to handle the case
where currentbuf needed to be copied to answer (whereas before it only
handled the reverse case).  I renamed ret2cb use_cb to indicate this,
and also added and rewrote a few comments to clarify what the code was
doing in a few cases that I had trouble understanding.

Apparently, the only problem left now is the two overly long help
strings in do_help(), which I haven't gotten any feedback on yet and
which I'm still not sure how to fix.

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag