nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Hacked to work, but would like input

From: lnelson
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Hacked to work, but would like input
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:15:35 -0400

OK, here's how to make the new Nano 1.2.1 work on FreeBSD
with TERM=xterm-color when SSH'ing in from GLTerm on
Mac OS-X.

This is really nasty, so I hope someone will come
forward with a more elegant solution.

nano.c

  Insert after line 3459:

    if (kbinput == KEY_DC) { kbinput = KEY_BACKSPACE; }

winio.c

  Insert after line 243:

    if (kbinput == KEY_DC) { kbinput = KEY_BACKSPACE; }

OK, thanks in advance for your insight.

  -Lee

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:34:53 -0400, Lee Nelson wrote