nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Is this a bug???

From: Ron
Subject: [Nano-devel] Is this a bug???
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 21:27:27 -0400

Hi,

I have just attempted to install Gentoo and became stalled while editing
/etc/profile.  I can only access the first "page" of the document.  I used
<^V> but nothing happens.  I tried <^G> for the help page and it worked also
<^X> exits the program properly.  The help file gave if I remember correctly
<F8> as an alternative to go to the next page but it also does not do
anything.  As far as I can tell everything else is OK.