nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Input overhaul: more info, need testing

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Input overhaul: more info, need testing
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:38:11 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Lawrence Ramsey <address@hidden> wrote:
>The new routines should fix the FreeBSD input problems, but they need
>testing so I can be sure of that.  So would everyone please test the
>patch thoroughly on their boxes?  (It seems to work fine on my box and
>on my account on Jordi's Debian box.)  Thanks.

Okay, I've been testing this some more, and it's still holding.  I was
obviously hoping to at least get some verification that it fixed the
FreeBSD problems before committing it, but nobody's said anything so far
and I don't want to hold up development, so if I don't hear anything by
late tonight, I'm committing it and we can sort any issues with it out
afterwards.  At least it's gotten a little extra testing in the
meantime.