nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] delete key bug on ppc

From: Christian Kent
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] delete key bug on ppc
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:35:13 +1000 (EST)

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:

> --- Christian Kent <address@hidden> wrote:
> >When using backspace, I get the effect of a delete key (forward-delete)
> >instead, but only on linuxppc.
> >
> >Logged in via OSX 10.3 build 7B39 over ssh.
> >
> >Works fine on sparclinux (via OSX over ssh, again).
>
> What version of nano are you using, and what options are you using with
> it?

Fairly sure it was 1.0.6, but I will make certain that the admins haven't
updated it since then.

Currently I am having trouble replicating the bug on the original system
or on another system running OSX 10.2.  Sorry about this.  I was able to
repeat the behaviour on the day I first noticed it.

When I have finished installing OSX 10.3 beta build 7B52 I will let you
know.

CK.